Simbrella has 18-year experience on mobile VAS market. We are the first company in the world to launch airtime advance services.
Simbrella constantly expands the boundaries by attracting new operators. With our unique SimKredit™ platform launched in 2005, up to now we have been cooperating with 20 operators in 14 countries worldwide.
Simbrella is a global provider of innovative and flexible mobile technology solutions allowing mobile network operators and other mobile-driven businesses increase revenues and enhance opportunities with their customer base. With our core team of over 60 highly dedicated people each and every day we strive for excellence in quality and performance of our products.
Simbrella Group has offices and branches operating in 18 countries in Europe, Africa and Latin America.
- 2005SimKredit commercial launch
- 2007Simbrella office established in Azerbaijan
- 2008Simbrella opened Headquarters in the Netherlands; Sales office opened in Hungary
- 2009Sales office opened in Ukraine; Simbrella Group incorporated subsidiary in Russia
- 2010SimKredit trademark registered; Simbrella Group incorporated a company in Ghana
- 2011New operational office created in Uzbekistan
- 2012Simbrella Group incorporated subsidiary in Bolivia
- 2013Simbrella Group incorporated subsidiaries in Nigeria and Switzerland
Your success ingredients are:
- SimKredit™ business model considers zero investments and zero financial risk for the Client.
- All investments and Bad Debt are fully covered by Simbrella.
- SimKredit™ solution supports integration with billing systems from all vendors with minimal implementation time.
- More than 150 Million unique end-users
- More than 60% service penetration
- 1.2 Million users per day
- 350M USD total turnover per year